Black Bean Summer Salad
A refreshing (and filling) salad overflowing with vitamins, minerals and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients.
- 1 1/2 cups black beans cooked (or 1 can, drained and rinsed)
- 3/4 cup cucumber diced
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 3/4 cup baby bell peppers diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup feta crumbled
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 - 2 Tbsp lime juice or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients except oil and lime juice.
Whisk together oil and lime juice and pour over salad.